Then I got to these two sections. his Blog.
J List – What the F**k? I’m a Real Writer? =$
- Authors who are still getting used to the idea people want to read their crap.
- Authors who have sold a respectable number of books.
- Authors who check their book’s Amazon rank every hour.
- Authors who start to pay most of their bills with their royalties.
- The average professional author with a writing career.
- Authors making enough money to be really tempted to quit their day job except their spouse won’t let them.
- Authors who are still really happy when anybody shows up to a signing.
- Authors who are still terrified that their fans will realize they’re a talentless fraud any minute now.
But then, odd is pretty much the status quo.